Fitchburg Youth Soccer is open to anyone interested in playing soccer. We offer In-Town and Travel leagues for children grade Pre-K through grade 12. The Spring season is from mid-April to mid-June, Summer Camp is offered mid-August, and the Fall season is from late-August to early November. Winter pre-season sessions (when a gym is available*) will run December through March. In order to practice or play during any of these sessions, the child must be a registered player.
- Players in grades pre-k through 2 should register for the In-Town division
- Players in the In-Town division are welcome from Fitchburg and the surrounding communities.
- Our In-town division is recreational, instructional, and non-outcome based.
- Players in grades 3 through 12 should register for the Travel division
- Players in the Travel division must live in Fitchburg.
- Our Travel division participates in the Nashoba Valley Youth Soccer League
All players and parents of players should take the FYS Parent Player Pledge.
To register online:
Volunteers are ALWAYS needed to keep the program running, please check out our volunteer opportunities for more information.
Registration fees are as follows:
- In-Town Division, early registration: $70.00
- In-Town Division, standard registration: $90.00
- Travel Division, early registration: $90.00*
- Travel Division, standard registration: $110.00*
- *Note: this fee does not include a uniform which is purchased separately. Click [hyperlink “here” to uniform page] for more information about the travel uniform.
DISCOUNTS are available for Multi-Player families (In-Town and Travel combined) when you register all your children at the same time!
ALL REGISTRATIONS FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.